It’s not only your facial features or colour of your nail polish that reveals your personality, your ‘hairs’ also speaks more than what you think. It is the reflection of your persona and forms an integral part of your charisma. Applying make-up, putting on pretty clothes with nice pair of shoes is not just enough to boost your sex appeal. Hair is equally symbolic and deeply tied to one’s identity. So, in this article we have summed up some simple and useful tips on how to blow dry your hair correctly and make it act as ‘icing on the cake’ for your impressive appearance.
How to Blow
Dry Your Hair if it is Straight?
To give the touch of perfection to blow dry your hair if it’s straight, you need to know that the trick is in the technique so, it is necessary to use the technique of combining the tools and products with the procedure of blow drying.
Step 1: Get the Blow Drying Tools to Blow Dry Your Hair
- The blow drying will make your hair look volumized so you need to get the right dryer for it. When shopping, look out for a dryer which is of at least 1,800 watts. Also, it must have multiple heat and air settings. As heat manipulates the style of your hair, medium heat is best for pre-drying hair and air sets a style.
- Keep a reminder alert that you do not have to discard the nozzle that is attached at the end of the tip of the blower because it is the passport of the smooth look of your hair and also keeps your hair from getting too close to the heat.
- Make sure to use a round brush to blow dry your hair if it is straight. The straightened brush strands, make the ends flip and create waves. The bigger the surface area of your brush, the faster the drying time will become.
- Always use hair clips to blow dry your hair. It keeps the layers of hair separated, makes it easier to manage and also prevents damage caused by over-drying sections.
Step 2: Pick Right Products to Blow Dry Your Hair
Now you need to opt for different products that will provide texture and thickness to your hair. Mousses, creams and hair sprays are generally used by the hairdresser to provide thickness and smoothness to your hair.
Instead of spending money on different products, you can buy a KeraCare product: KeraCare Silken Seal for Blow Drying Complex that will protect your hair from thermal damage, whilst sealing the cuticles to prevent moisture loss. It is lightweight and non-oily, as well as it contains sunscreens to shield your hair from the sun’s damaging UV rays. And on top of that this multi-tasking spray will also make your hair bouncy and enhance it with a lustrous and glossy shine that exudes vitality.
Step 3: Now Blow Dry Your Hair
- Remove theexcess water off your wet hair with the help of towel then set your dryer onmedium heat and high air speed. Blow hair until they are 80 percent dry. Usingthe hair clip, tie your hair on the top of your crown. Begin drying the lowerlayers with a brush, using more heat. Keep the nozzle of the dryer downwards tohelp smooth hair and create shine.
- Remove theclip from the crown to blow dry. Clip the lower layers so that they won’tinterfere whilst you blow dry the upper ones. You can twist them into a bun togive them a wavy look or tie them loosely to keep the strands straight. Nowblow-dry your hair from the top whilst aiming at the roots to add volume, andthen work toward the ends, using the brush to pull hair forward and out.
- Now,remove the clip. Flipping all hair back, part the hair and blow dry your hairaround the forehead.
How to blow dry your hair if it is curly?
Step 1: Get the Right Tools to Blow Dry your Hair
- The first step is to get the right dryer that won’t distort your curls with too much power. So, a dryer of 1,400 watts will be ideal. It is better to stick with low and medium temperature and air settings for curly hair.
- To blow dry your hair, get a diffuser that will create soft and fuzz-free curls. Look for a design that is not flat but concave from the middle so that the curls would be allowed to rest inside and take a natural shape.
Step 2: Choose Curls Compatible Products to Blow Dry Your Hair
To blow dry your hair, first apply a creamy conditioner to keep moisture in strands as you dry them. Next, use a gel, to define curls and help set them in place. A gel also prevents frizz. After drying, use a finisher to hydrate ends and add shine and hold.
To get rid of too many products, get yourself a Avlon Kera Care Natural Texture Leave-In Conditioner that pretty much fulfils all the requirements of your curly hair to get them ready for blow drying.
Step 3: Blow Dry Your Hair Now
- After washing your hair, remove the water from the soaking wet hair with the help of the towel. Apply the leave-in conditioner on the ends.
- Now to blow dry your hair set your dryer to low or medium heat and medium speed. Starting at the nape of your neck, place the diffuser right at the roots. Gently hold ends away from the dryer, letting them dry naturally. When you blow dry the curly ends, which tend to be dehydrated, they get frizzy. Move the diffuser around until all roots are dry.
- Once you are done with the blow drying, grasp your hair from the front, and run your hands from the hairline to the ends. Then let the curls go.
To explore the range of high-quality products to blow dry your hair perfectly, Get in Touch with Us now.